Foundation Stichting Het Stenen Archief was established in 2019.
As of February 1, 2020, the status of Public benefit institution (ANBI) has been acquired.
The objective of the foundation is:
- acquiring, managing, preserving and making accessible various genealogical data relating to tombstones and (Jewish) cemeteries in the Netherlands;
- providing knowledge and insight therein;
- conducting research for next of kin, institutions and interested parties;
- making a lasting contribution to the maintenance and progressive development of a memorial culture in the Netherlands
- and furthermore everything that is directly or indirectly related to or may be conducive thereto, all in the broadest sense of the word.
This foundation continues with the digitization project of the Ashkenazi cemeteries in the Netherlands, started by Akevoth in collaboration with the NIK (Organisation of Jewish Communities
in the Netherlands), as described in the policy plan.
Former members of Akevoth still make an important contribution.
The board members are unpaid, below you will find an overview of the board members, their position and email address:
|Jos Goudeket||secretary|| Jos.Goudeket|
|Hans van den Bos||webmaster||Hans.vandenBos|
|Johan van de Walle||Johan.vandeWalle|
The foundation is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under the following name, address and tax (RSIN) number:
|Stichting Het Stenen Archief||Hoogveldweg 27,|
5221 BA ‘s-Hertogenbosch
|RSIN nr: 860241099|